Click to download!
As you can see with your little eyeballs above, young master Mark Breen rejoins us after a whopping 41 episode absence. Naturally, we have plenty of fun but it's all ruined by everyone's computers deciding to commit suicide one after the other. Still, there's more chills, thrills, and pills than you can shake a black market pharmacy at.
Alex gets his identity stolen!
Mitch fills us in on Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and he and Kate squee over the series as a whole. Alex frowns.
Alex watched this for some reason. You sure you wouldn't rather some Buddies?
Mark shows all of us up by doing battle with the very terrors of the blackest night.
If you would like to send us some fan art, fan mail, comments & questions you’d like us to answer, Community Service suggestions, a guest spot request, or Intervention DVDs, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also on the Twitters and the Facebooks. Like us, follow us…scheme with us…
- Going into 1st Break: "Someday - KINGDOM MIX" from Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance/The World Ends With You
- Coming into 2nd Segment: "When the Beat Drops" by SAVESTATES
- Going into 2nd Break: "Threshold (8-Bit)" from Scott Pilgrim vs the World
- Coming into 3rd Segment: "Business Trip" by George & Jonathan
- Closer: "Albuquerque" by Weird Al Yankovich
Maxtt – Matt Papayanopulos
Xatek – Kate Reilly
Chixtm – Mitch Rozetar
Uh...oh. Hm. – Alex Cabral
Noxty – Tony Johnson